If your intention is to capture video from a given camera, the program allows carrying manual records and snapshots. This way, you fail not only to record a streaming movie but also gaming sessions. In general, ContaCam 9.9.14 pin has the main advantage of allowing you to benefit from sophisticated features at no cost. Besides, it does not require expensive equipment as it can work on even very low system resources. Perform security surveillance and live webcam monitoring with this program that can detect motion and send you notifications when such situations occur Monitor video feeds and detected motion
It comes wrapped inside a simple, yet convenient design that gathers all of the goodies inside a few menus, which are easy to explore and navigate. It connects itself to a host where you have the webcam up and running and captures the stream, displaying it accurately and in live mode. The actions you can perform on live webcam images are numerous, including the possibility to rotate, resize and flip them, as well as to adjust the brightness and the contrast or to apply various effects such as grayscale, negative, sharpen and soften to name just a few.
ContaCam 9.9.14 activated is Security Surveillance and Live Webcam solution for Windows that supports an unlimited number of WDM, DV and Network cameras. The Motion detection events are presented as animated thumbnails in a web interface through the integrated web server and it’s possible to configure various motion detection actions like FTP upload, send e-mail with attached movement file or run an external program.
- Interface somewhat outdated
- Continuous recording for several hours
- Generates various types of alarms
- Works on even very low system resources
- Supports local and remote cams
- Motion-detection areas
- i’d never used anything like this, and had a set of expectations of what i thought a security program should do. this met them all perfectly and impressed me with how customizable all of those things were.
- This software is the best I have tried. It is simple to use, updates are awesome and from the start it is a very professional with a top notch help section and set-up.Want snap shots or 24 hour surveillance then this is everything you could want? Used it for 30 minutes and that was enough time to convince me it was a keeper.Thank you ContaCam for this software.
- A gem in the rough and I am enjoying it more and more I use it. Keep up the great work DEVS!
- Can’t really give any Pros with this version because I didn’t have it installed long enough to review it (see cons). However, I love this app, just can’t upgrade.
- Great program, amazing actually. Makes multiple webcams into an impressive surveillance system. However…
- Malwarebytes anti-ransomware reports a problem with this version after it runs a few minutes,. Also, when I reboot my PC, I get a permissions error on Dropbox, and it won’t load. I re-installed this new version of ContaCam twice, and got the same errors. I went back to 5.0.3 and have had no problems.
- None at all.
When used for surveillance purposes, the tool can be set to record continuous video or take repeated snapshots instead. Likewise, it can capture images only when motion is detected on previously set areas. In case any kind of activity is sensed, the program can trigger various kinds of alerts. Thus, in addition to recording video, it can also send emails, upload evidences to an FTP server or the cloud, and even execute customized system commands.
System Requirements for ContaCam 9.9.14:
- Windows 10 32/64 bit, Windows 8 32/64 bit, Windows 7 32/64 bit, Windows Vista 32/64 bit
- Homepage: www.contaware.com
- Author Oliver Pfister
- Last version 9.9.14
I can’t see the camera on the web. Any ideas?
If you can’t reach your camera from the web because IP wasn’t set up correctly or you’re behind a router. To assign IP, insert your CD and use the configuration menu to set the IP of your camera. At the end of the installation, it should look like:
http://IP:80. To access the webcam on the web, make sure your IP is properly configured in the router’s port forwarding section or simply access the camera if it’s using a routable IP number.
I cannot get the program to send e-mails. I have made sure I am signed in and the settings seem to be correct. Does anybody have a solution?
The email feature needs to use the SSL/TLS or STARTTLS encryption protocols and you have to enable them or configure the email service to allow connection from a third party application (eg. POP/IMAP settings in Gmail). I have set up email for my NVR as well and just tested it and it works.
Try switching to the Gmail service and enable the settings if you can’t do it for your own account.
Here is some info about this: https://support.google.com/a/answer/176600?hl=en
What’s new in ContaCam?
Web interface has got bigger buttons
New statusbar pane which shows slowest saving speed
Dropping frames when the available commit size gets low
Fixed statusbar for high dpi devices
Supporting high DPI aware NSIS 3 (Nullsoft Scriptable Install System)
In case that the camera framerate cannot be reduced there is a saving framerate divider parameter in Camera Advanced Settings dialog (removed the saving speed adaptation logic introduced in 9.9.5)
Better support for Samsung cameras
Web interface got a Back to Top button
ContaCam 9.9.8 full version with crack, ContaCam 9.9.7 Full Version Activation Key, ContaCam 9.9.5 Serial Key, ContaCam 9.9.3 full version patch, ContaCam 9.9.1 with serial keys, ContaCam 9.9.0 Full Version license code, ContaCam 9.7.0 For Pc Free Download, ContaCam 9.5.0 pin, ContaCam 9.0.9 reg keys, ContaCam 9.0.7 precracked, ContaCam 9.0.1 pin, ContaCam 9.0.0 Full Version Registered, ContaCam 7.7.0 Full Version Activator, ContaCam 7.5.0 Full Version Registration Code, ContaCam 7.0.0 full version crack, ContaCam 5.5.5 Beta 5 cracked, ContaCam 5.5.0 Full Version Free Download, ContaCam 5.3.0 reg keys, ContaCam 5.1.0 Registration key, ContaCam 5.0.9 portable