Customize your Windows 8 Start screen Download Decor8 full version with crack and keygen – Customize your Windows 8 Start screen Decor8 1.08 Full Version Activator is a program that allows you to personalize Windows 8 start screen
- Wallpapers: choose one of the wallpapers included in the application or use your own images.
- Slideshows: Create slideshows with your favorite pictures.
- Color scheme: choose the colors that combine best with your favorite wallpaper. You can also create custom color schemes.
- Number of tiles: Select how many columns you want to see on screen and determine the number of tiles.
Decor8 pre-Activated Free Download
Tired of the standard Windows 8 colors? With Decor8 reg keys you can customize its aspect: change the wallpaper, the color scheme and the appearance of the Windows 8 home screen. Customize the look of Windows 8. Customization options for Windows 8 are somewhat limited, but once you download Decor8 1.08 with keygen you’ll have more freedom when it comes to choosing how to display your operating system.
How do I decorate Windows 8?
Once you have installed Decor8 1.08 crack you can modify the following aspects of Windows 8: Furthermore, you can automatically schedule changes to the wallpaper every certain amount of time. Download Decor8 1.08 activator and discover the best way to customize the appearance of Windows 8.
Windows 8 limits your start screen customization options to only a few provided background images and a pre-defined color schemes. Decor8 1.08 Full Version license Key removes these limitations and provides the freedom to personalize your start and lock screens with your own images and colors. Add your own photos and images; Select multiple images to create a custom slideshow; Randomize background images in timed intervals for a fresh look; Fade background images against the start screen color for a subtle effect; Includes two dozen additional images; Decor8 pin will automatically create a color scheme to match each of your background images or you can customize the color scheme, it’s up to you. Decor8 patched is a program that allows you to personalize Windows 8 start screen. You can randomize the start screen background, create your own Windows 8 color scheme or customize your start screen background images. You can also use your own personal photos and images.
- Works with Win8
- I am the kind of person who is fussy about my wallpaper, my screen saver, my color scheme, etc. Windows 8 does not provide enough options for me to customize the start menu so that it looks the way I want it to. I am willing to take the time needed to work with this program and get the start menu to a place where it is visually pleasing to me. If you are fussy like me then this program might just be for you. If you don’t really care about all those visual details then this is the kind of program that will drive you nuts as it takes patience to find photos that will work well as a background for the start window tiles. Once you load the appropriate backgrounds you need to coordinate the tile color with the background colors. If you want to select more than one background photo and have the program change them at regular intervals, you will need to make sure that the selected tile color is compatible with all of them as that does not change as the photos cycle. Taking care of all of these little details can be time consuming, so unless they really matter to you it may not be worth the effort you will need put out to get a really nice result.
- Start Screen Tiles and password window background must be the same color
- Found None
- If you don’t like windows 8’s start screen background, this program is for you.
- This is a nice try, but sorely lacking in value. I gave it about twenty minutes of trying to overcome some of the constraints and limits that Microsoft imposed on the Start Screen, and finally uninstalled it when I couldn’t get any more customization than it could offer.If you live on the Start Screen all day, maybe (that’s a very large maybe) you will find this of value. If not, then just bypass this and set a color scheme from those offered, decorate the backdrop with one of the preconfigured options (or none at all), and be done with it.
Windows 8 limits your start screen customization options to only a few provided background images and a pre-defined color schemes. Decor8 patched removes these limitations and provides the freedom to personalize your start and lock screens with your own images and colors. Add your own photos and images; Select multiple images to create a custom slideshow; Randomize background images in timed intervals for a fresh look; Fade background images against the start screen color for a subtle effect; Includes two dozen additional images; Decor8 1.08 full version patch will automatically create a color scheme to match each of your background images or you can customize the color scheme, it’s up to you.
System Requirements for Decor8 1.08:
- Homepage: www.stardock.com
- Author Stardock Corporation
- Last version 1.08
What’s new in Decor8?
Fix for report of start menu colors reverting to black
Fix for random option sometimes making Explorer windows jump to top
Fix for reports of high cpu usage on 8.1
Adds support for Windows 8.1 RTM
Added setting for Windows 8.1 RTM to disable the darken effect for the app list
Moved Parallax mode to the 2nd item in the list
Fix for Parallax mode under some non-English OSes
Tweaked to handle the right side color preview better on Windows 8.1
Note: Decor8 on Windows 8.1 can no longer customize the number of rows of Modern Start menu items (support for that has been removed from Windows).
Option to display a clock on the start screen
Decor8 1.07 Serial Key, Decor8 1.06 serial keys, Decor8 1.01 codes