The PC Suite connections, features, and add-on applications available to you after installation depend on your phone’s built-in software. This software will enable you to connect your mobile phone to any desktop PC to sync data, back up, download and install software, update software, share pictures and music between the mobile phone and PC. User-friendly and rich-featured application that helps you transfer files from mobile phone to computer or vice versa, as well as synchronize and back up data
Nokia PC Suite free
● Backup Contacts and Addresses – Backup all of the contacts and addresses from your device directly to your PC to load on a new phone. Ensure that you’re never left with a mobile device that doesn’t contain all of the essential numbers you’ve collected. ● Backup your essential information today with Nokia Suite to guarantee the files from your mobile device never get lost. Nokia Suite is available exclusively for Microsoft Windows.
Nokia PC Suite 22.214.171.124 serial code is a software package used to establish an interface between Nokia mobile devices and computers that run Microsoft Windows operating system. It can be used to transfer music, photos and applications. It can also be used to send Short Message Service (SMS) messages or act as a modem to connect the computer to the Internet. A mobile phone can be connected by USB, Bluetooth, or infrared. Nokia PC Suite 7.1 Full Version Activation Code is proprietary software and is required to access certain aspects of Nokia handsets.
- Some icons unfamiliar to new users
- Integrates with Outlook’s address book, e-mail
- Provides backup for data in Nokia phones
- Works on range of PC platforms
- It was simmple and works really well even though my bluetooth dongle is old and about the size of my arm, it works seemlessly!
- it’s very helpfull…..
- With Lotus Notes, it was superior to sync the NAB and calender. As of V8 of notes, it does not work and crashes your desktop client requiring a complete re-boot.
- “old” adresses in my telephone sometimes do not get properly updated. Connection via wire is a prolbem.
- can’t transfer programmes (not sis)
Nokia PC Suite Activation Key is a software package used to establish an interface between Nokia mobile devices…Storing and backing up information is a must in 2020. And thanks to Nokia Suite, that process is easier than ever before. Nokia Suite is a PC based program that works directly with your Nokia mobile device to backup and store essential information. Users with nearly any Nokia phone can hook it directly to their computer, and backup their contacts, pictures, videos, and documents.
System Requirements for Nokia PC Suite 126.96.36.199:
- Nokia Mobile Phone connected to your PC
- Available hard disk space: At least 300 MB
- Windows 2003, Windows 8 32/64 bit, Windows 7 32/64 bit, Windows Vista 32/64 bit, Windows XP 32/64 bit, Windows 2K, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 2000, XP, Vista, XP64, Vista64, Windows 7 64
- Language English, French, Polish, Chinese, Italian, German, Japanese, Spanish
- Homepage: www.nokia.com
- Author Nokia
- Last version 188.8.131.52
Why does it say the installation failed?
Installation fail could be related to the administrator rights. The application needs Administrator rights because it installs drivers, copies files to system folders in order to attach and identify phones. Alternatively, download a new package from the official website and right click on the package then Run as Administrator.
I downloaded the software, but the fonts are too small in comparison to other applications. How do I “enlarge” this software?
Unfortunately, there is no way to increase the fonts of Nokia PC Suite. You can check all the options of the software if you access its Help file by pressing the F1 key on your keyboard or by opening it from the Help menu:
For further information, you can contact the official developers of the program.
Why this version looks like the first one?
When a developer releases an update they may not necessarily change the user interface. The updates are made to fix issues, or to upgrade the transfer rate or something else. Therefore, the first version of Nokia PC Suite looks like the latest one but it doesn’t have all additional features and bugs fixed as the latest one.
When I tried connecting my Nokia Asha 501 on Nokia PC suite all my built-in apps get deleted. Several others have posted the same in Nokia discussions. Does anyone know a safe way to connect Nokia Asha 501 with PC to sync contacts and messages?
There is a new version of the software that was released after the Lumia division was acquired by Microsoft. The new version works with the Nokia Asha phones and it does not delete the apps that are already installed. I recommend downloading the latest version through the Microsoft website. Install it and then connect the phone and the apps will be there. There is no other alternative.
I don’t know how to connect it correctly, but I know an alternative, that is this software: http://moborobo.software.informer.com/
Maybe it doesn’t have the same functions, but it’s very good and easy to use.
It works only for andriod phones. I asked for nokia asha 501.
There isn’t an alternative.
Can Nokia PC Suite work with non Nokia phones?
No, Nokia PC Suite is designed to work with Nokia phones only. The software recognizes Nokia phones because it works in association with the drivers compatible for this type of phones. However, if you have phone from a known brand, you can be sure that there is a PC Suite application compatible with your phone.
What’s new in Nokia PC Suite?
Windows 7 support
Nokia PC Suite 184.108.40.206 license Key