Integrates into Outlook and extracts the data contained in the Outlook’s database. Outputs the data to other formats (TXT, HTM, MSG, EML, RTF and MHT) and exported attachments are replaced with links to the local files on the PC to reimport them at a later time. Outlook Attachment Sniffer 18.104.22.168 full version is a powerful Outlook Add-In, which lets you extract, save and remove all (or specific) attachments and export emails from your Outlook folders to disk in various formats! You also can copy and/or move emails to other Outlook folders, optional with auto-creation of subfolders depending on the email’s data (sender, recipient and so on). The exported attachments can be replaced with links to the saved files, and they can later be reimported. Attached .msg-emails can also be inspected recursively for further attachments. The export of emails includes the formats .EML, .TXT, .RTF, .HTM, .MSG and .MHT, and can be logged, if – for instance – you wish to import the data into a database. This Add-In requires Outlook 2002-2010 (32 bit/64 bit) under Windows 32/64 bit: 2000/XP/Vista/7.
Outlook Attachment Sniffer free
We like the number of options for extracting files, such as file renaming. When you want to reunite the attachment with the e-mail, just use the Reimport OAS shortcuts function, and Attachment Sniffer will quickly replace the alias with the original file. The program also provides the ability to copy e-mails to another Outlook folder. Some may find useful the feature that lets you export messages in HTML, MHT, and EML formats. We found Outlook Attachment Sniffer 22.214.171.124 license Key very effective at what it does and think it would be well suited to those who deal with several attachments on a daily basis or those looking to reduce the size of their Outlook files.
Outlook Attachment Sniffer 126.96.36.199 with keygen is an Outlook Add-In, which allows you to deal with specific tasks on emails, either on the selected emails or on complete Outlook folders. Export attachments (with removing or replacing them with links), inspecting MSG-attachments recursively – Export emails to disk (supported formats: TXT MSG HTM EML RTF MHT). With Outlook Attachment Sniffer 188.8.131.52 Registration key, you can log the export if you wish to import the data into a database – Copy or Move emails to another Outlook folder, with auto-creation of subfolders, depending on the email’s data (sender, recipient, subject, date …)
- Only app I could find that could rip a HUGE number of PST files and simply convert and organize them any way I wanted.
- It will be nice if the attachment can be replaced with link to the file (in the body of the message) not with another attachment.
- My reason for purchase was to stop going over my mailbox size limit so quickly so it has no real benefit if it just duplicates the attachment in another folder.
- My mailbox still went over its size limit and when searching through outlook with its cleanup wizard the attachments are still there! It stopped working a couple of times and had to be reinstalled (traylook may be conflicting with it).
- The extractions menu should probably be simplified – I’m an advanced user and am not accustomed to reading help files to figure out how to set up “extract to” folder settings, etc.
- I’ve become quite dependent on this product. It works well.
- Good integration with outlook. Puts the attachment in a seperate folder and replaces it with a link. This makes the attachments much faster to open as its not drawing them off the server each time.
Outlook Attachment Sniffer free download is a powerful Outlook Add-In, which allows you to extract, save and remove specific (or all) attachments and export e-mails from your Outlook folders to disk in various formats. It also allows you to copy and move e-mails to other Outlook folders, optional with auto-creation of subfolders depending on the e-mail’s data (sender, recipient and so on). Exported attachments can be replaced with links, and they can later be reimported. Attached .msg-e-mails can also be inspected recursively for further attachments. Export of e-mails includes the formats .EML, .TXT, .RTF, .HTM, .MSG and .MHT. The export can be logged, if, for instance, you wish to import the data into a database.
System Requirements for Outlook Attachment Sniffer 184.108.40.206:
- Homepage: esd.element5.com
- Author RSBR-Software
- Last version 220.127.116.11
What’s new in Outlook Attachment Sniffer?
Unicode enabled for MS Outlook (32- and 64-bit)
Outlook Attachment Sniffer 18.104.22.168 Full Version license Key, Outlook Attachment Sniffer 22.214.171.124 premium