The main interface of the WiNToBootic 2.2.1 key is incredibly simplistic and it features a small window that has only two options – a selection area for the desired location where you want to create a bootable drive, and a place where you can pick which Windows installation you wish to install. That’s it. There’s almost no other option that you will need to concern yourself. After plugging in a USB drive, you will need to select its partition letter and optionally format it into the NTFS file system, the only file system that this app supports. Then, simply drag and drop the selected ISO/DVD/Folder that contains the Windows installation files and click the button “Do it!” The app will do the rest.
- Lightweight and portable – This powerful micro-app requires no installation, making it perfect for PC repair technicians.
- Straightforward interface – Simply select the target drive, installation package and click “Do it!” button.
- Super-fast – Don’t waste a second with Win-To-Bootic!
- Support for entire Microsoft Windows NT 6.x OS family – Quickly creates bootable installation drives for Vista, 7, 8, Server 2008 and Server 2012.
- Support for Windows To Go – Create fully working windows directly on your Flash drive even on non-Microsoft certified drives.
- Choose from any type of Windows install files – All types of ISOs (ISO 9660 Joilet, ISO 13346 UDF, DVD and Folder).
Evaluation and conclusion
The whole burning procedure takes a while. The software application didn't put a strain on the overall performance of the machine in our tests, since it needed low CPU and RAM to work properly. No error dialogs popped up and it didn't hang or crash. Although it doesn't implement richer options and configuration parameters, WiNToBootic 2.2.1 premium offers a clear-cut solution for creating bootable Windows drives, and it can be handled with ease by anyone.
WiNToBootic 2.2.1 serials Video Guide
Key Features: Create Windows To Go Boot Disk ! — from Non-Enterprise Windows 8.x ISO — on Non-Certified Drives Make bootable USB Flash (removable) or Hard (fixed) Boot Disk Boot Disk Source Content: Win Install Disk, WinPE, WinToGo Boot Disk Source: ISO, DVD, Folder Convenient and Speedy Standalone WiNToBootic 2.2.1 with serial keys is a tiny application that gives you the possibility to swiftly and seamlessly create bootable flash drives from WinPE, Vista, 7, 8 and 8.1 ISO images. It doesn't include complicated options or configuration parameters, making it accessible to all types of users.
System Requirements for WiNToBootic 2.2.1:
- NET Framework 2
- Administrator rights
- Windows 10 32/64 bit, Windows Server 2012, Windows 2008 R2, Windows 2008 32/64 bit, Windows 2003, Windows 8 32/64 bit, Windows 7 32/64 bit, Windows Vista 32/64 bit, Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Author Mr. Jack
- Last version 2.2.1
What’s new in WiNToBootic?
FIXED: Minor things
NEW Create "Windows To Go" on Non-Certified USB drive using Non-Enterprise Windows Install ISO. Much better than Microsoft's Portable Workspace Creator.
FIXED: Handling of 64bit ISOs of Windows 7, 8, 8.1
FIXED: Formatting of fixed USB disk (USB HDD)
FIXED: "Access denied" exception when opening read-only ISO file
TESTED: Support for Windows 8, 8.1 32/64
IMPROVED: Error notification in case of job failure
FIXED: False-positive detection as Trojan.Dropper by some Antivirus engines (thanks to users reported this issue)
WinToBootic 2.2.1 Full Version Serial Key, WinToBootic 2.2 pin, WinToBootic 2.1 keygen, WinToBootic 2.0.1 Registration Code, WinToBootic 2.0 full version, WinToBootic 1.2 registered